- Reverse Reduced: 2+9+8+6+4+8 = 37
- Reverse Ordinal: 11+18+8+24+22+8 = 91
- Jewish: 60+9+90+3+5+90 = 257
- English: 96+54+114+18+30+114 = 426
- Zodiac Symbol: Fish
- Duration: February 18 – March 2
- Zodiac Element: Water
- Zodiac Quality: Mutable
- Sign Ruler: Jupiter (ancient), Neptune (modern)
- Exaltation: Venus, Jupiter
- Fall: Mercury
- The twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac. It spans 33
0° to 36 0° of celestial longitude.
- "Pisces" is the Latin word for "Fish." It is one of the earliest zodiac signs on record, with the Two fish appearing as far back as c. 23
00BCE on an Egyptian coffin lid.
- According to One Greek myth, Pisces represents the fish, sometimes represented by koi fish, into which Aphrodite (also considered Venus) and her son Eros (also considered Cupid) transformed in order to escape the monster Typhon.